This archived episode of Scriptnotes is available to Scriptnotes Premium subscribers only. Sign up or Log in at http://scriptnotes.net
Craig and John investigate the future of the 007 franchise, script-reading robots, and the realities of overhauling a movie in the editing room.
We also look at another How Would This Be a Movie idea turning into reality.
The live show at ArcLight is a week away and tickets are almost sold out. Get yours now!
- Scriptnotes, Episode 214: Clerks and Recreation
- French Train Bros
- Scriptnotes, Episode 232: Fun with Numbers
- ScriptBook Sample Coverage
- The Battle for James Bond
- Passengers, Rearranged
- Important, Not Important
- Stephen King Pop Songs
- Pinball Arcade: The Addams Family
- John August on Twitter
- Craig Mazin on Twitter
- John on Instagram
- Find past episodes
- Outro by Rajesh Naroth (send us yours!)
Email us at email@example.com
You can download the episode here.
UPDATE 5-15-17: The transcript of this episode can be found here.