This archived episode of Scriptnotes is available to Scriptnotes Premium subscribers only. Sign up or Log in at http://scriptnotes.net
Craig and John take on a new Three Page Challenge, looking at three listener scenes to see if they follow the exacting rules set by Screenwriters University. (Ahem.)
We also answer listener questions on vintage screenplays, maturity, Smash Brothers and writing with a budget in mind.
- Sony Won’t Release Clean Versions of Films if Directors Disapprove
- The History of the Screenplay
- Steve Zissis
- Three Pages by Wyatt Cain
- Three Pages by Azhur Saleem
- Three Pages by Ashley Sanders
- Sarah Silverman – A Speck of Dust
- Mark Gatiss
- John August on Twitter
- Craig Mazin on Twitter
- John on Instagram
- Find past episodes
- Outro by Sam Brady (send us yours!)
Email us at email@example.com
You can download the episode here.
UPDATE 7-10-17: The transcript of this episode can be found here.