Craig and John take a look at what happens when the drama is behind the camera, and the difference between what’s reported and what’s really going on. We also offer some advice on what one should do, should they find themselves caught up in the crazy.
Finally, we answer a listener question on writing for specific actors and the challenges/opportunities this presents.
- The Mummy
- Lord and Miller and Han Solo
- Joss Whedon on Finishing Justice League
- Joss Whedon on his unmade Wonder Woman
- Computational Video Editing for Dialogue-Driven Scenes
- John August on Twitter
- Craig Mazin on Twitter
- John on Instagram
- Find past episodes
- Outro by Sam Brady (send us yours!)
Email us at email@example.com
You can download the episode here.
UPDATE 7-10-17: The transcript of this episode can be found here.