This archived episode of Scriptnotes is available to Scriptnotes Premium subscribers only. Sign up or Log in at http://scriptnotes.net
With John and Craig both on spring break, it’s a clip show this week. We discuss why movie heroes are rarely ambivalent, why villains are so appealing, and why movies with two primary characters require careful attention.
We’re trying to make plans for the future of the show, and could use your help! Please take a minute to answer our three-question poll to let us know how you’d like to hear both new and old episodes.
(Link to the poll below.)
- Please take a moment to fill out our three question Scriptnotes poll
- Scriptnotes, 210: One-Handed Movie Heroes
- Scriptnotes, 75: Villains
- Scriptnotes, 154: Making Things Better by Making Things Worse
- Outro by Brantley Aufill (send us yours!)