This archived episode of Scriptnotes is available to Scriptnotes Premium subscribers only. Sign up or Log in at http://scriptnotes.net
John and Craig compare mystery and confusion, and how you can have more of the former with less of the latter. We use these lessons as we look at three new entries in the Three Page Challenge.
We also answer listener questions on flashbacks and capitalizing on festival success.
- Three Pages by Gabrielle Mentjox
- Three Pages by Jesse Gouldsbury & Brendan Steere
- Three Pages by Mitchell LeBlanc
- Send us your Three Pages
- Sapiens: A Brief History of Humankind
- Jeff Probst
- John August on Twitter
- Craig Mazin on Twitter
- John on Instagram
- Get your 250 episode USB
- Find past episodes
- Outro by Matthew Chilelli (send us yours!)
Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
You can download the episode here.
UPDATE 10-11-16: The transcript of this episode can be found here.