It’s a new Three Page Challenge, where John and Craig take a look at listeners’ scenes and offer their honest critique.
We also discuss techniques for letting the audience know your characters’ names. Plus, Craig has been stockpiling his umbrage for weeks, and may have found a worthy target.
Huge thanks to special guest narrator Elizabeth Banks.
- Scriptnotes Listener Guide
- Three Pages by John Lambert
- Three Pages by Nathaniel Nauert
- Three Pages by Alexandra Gioulakis
- Jack Thorne
- Beat The Boss 3-in-1 J8 phone
- Prison Phones and the FCC
- John August on Twitter
- Craig Mazin on Twitter
- John on Instagram
- Find past episodes
- Outro by Panic Moon (send us yours!)
Email us at email@example.com
You can download the episode here.
UPDATE 3-16-17: The transcript of this episode can be found here.