John and Craig introduce “The 100 Most Frequently Asked Questions about Screenwriting,” a curation of questions from screenwriting.io.
We also take on the Three Page Challenge, with stories from Sinaloa, Mexico to the mind of Mark Twain.
- Gen Con
- True Dungeon
- The Katering Show
- Download The 100 Most Frequently Asked Questions about Screenwriting
- Three Pages by Salvador Medina
- Three Pages by Laura Bailey
- Three Pages by Tim Plaehn
- Send us your Three Pages
- The Greenland Shark
- The Suicide Molecule
- John August on Twitter
- Craig Mazin on Twitter
- Outro by Matthew Chilelli (send us yours!)
You can download the episode here.
UPDATE 8-19-16: The transcript of this episode can be found here.