This archived episode of Scriptnotes is available to Scriptnotes Premium subscribers only. Sign up or Log in at http://scriptnotes.net
Craig and John start the year with a look back at three very early episodes not currently on iTunes, discussing outlines, agents and the Good Boy Syndrome.
Thank you for all the great ratings and reviews on iTunes. If you haven’t already left one, why not let it be the easiest resolution ever? You can leave one here.
- Scriptnotes, Episode 3: Kids, cards, whiteboards and outlines
- Scriptnotes, Episode 2: How to get an agent and/or manager
- Scriptnotes, Episode 8: The Good Boy Syndrome, and whether film school is worth it
- INTRO: Theme to The Remnants by John August
- OUTRO: Swiss Top Secret Drum Corps at the Edinburgh Military Tattoo 2009
You can download the episode here: AAC.
UPDATE 1-6-13: The transcript of this episode can be found here.