This archived episode of Scriptnotes is available to Scriptnotes Premium subscribers only. Sign up or Log in at http://scriptnotes.net
John and Craig talk about everything that comes after the oft-discussed First Three Pages, speculating on the kinds of issues they’d spot if they were looking at full scripts.
They also answer listener questions on topics ranging from proper spacing protocol to novelists rewriting their screenplay adaptations.
- “The exception that proves the rule” on Wikipedia
- Stuart’s post, Learning from the Three Page Challenge
- Brining on Cooking for Engineers
- Cook’s Illustrated
- Ticket to Ride for iOS
- German-style board games on Wikipedia
- INTRO: Folger’s “Peter Comes Home for Christmas”
- OUTRO: Train Song by Feist and Ben Gibbard on iTunes
You can download the episode here: AAC.
UPDATE 11-29-12: The transcript of this episode can be found here.